- Product overview
- SME / SMT System waste bins
- One trip containers ABV
- Lift and tip device / tipping equipment
- GMT sweeping barrow
- Waste paper bin 50l
- Recyclable materials collection systems
- Presorting container 7 - 50l
- Collection boxes
The SSI SCHAEFER system waste bins and containers are manufactured in conformity to DIN 6628 or DIN 6629 and have been used in many communities and industrial firms for decades.
- User-friendly, robust and with high load capacity
- High quality HDPE material
Single-use containers for the disposal of infectious waste, body parts and organ waste in medical establishments.
- Liquid-proof closure
- Ergonomically shaped handles
- Can be stacked inside and on top of one another to save space
The "Schuettomat" tipping equipment is a practical tool for emptying the large waste bin and the large waste container into a larger container. The waste can be collected separately at different collection points around the site, emptied into a larger intermediate container via the tipping equipment and prior to transport off site.
The perfect waste collection container that has been tried and tested in waste management.
- For larger collection volumes
- Especially in car parks and on motorways
- Positioned securely on the ground
using a base plate and upright post
The litter bin is a constant companion in many communities and is a permanent fixture of the urban landscape.
- Conforms to DIN 30 712
- Made from plastic
- Made from high quality, UV-stabilised, low pressure polyethylene
- With attachment bracket
- Easy to clean, smooth surface
Manufactured from dip galvanised quality sheet metal. Then powder-coated for long-lasting surface protection. With inner insert made from galvanised sheet metal.
- Can be used in industry, trade and
at sites with a large volume of public footfall
- Easy to empty
- Container can be removed towards the
front or at the top
- Oil and liquid-proof, not flammable
A summary of all the information on our special containers can be found in this PDF: