The latest technology: Our software services
In the last twenty years, software has become increasingly important as a critical component of your plant. It is the key factor in both manually and automatically controlled warehouses in the communication between your employees and the plant.
This is why SSI SCHAEFER made the decision several years ago to set up a dedicated department within the service organisation where qualified software engineers would cover support for your plant. These employees are available around the clock and concentrate solely on responding to questions relating to the topic of software for our customers.
Here the range of services extends from questions on operation, problem handling in the event of errors, through to incorporating add-ons to our software with new business processes into existing systems. Upgrading existing systems to new releases to keep your plant up to date technologically is a service that we naturally also provide for our regular customers as required.
In addition, we provide support with regard to integration with connected systems in operation such as databases, operating systems or interfaces to third party systems, so that the uppermost goal – the availability of your plant – is assured.
- Qualified service engineers available around the clock
- Local service teams available worldwide
- Trained employees in the language and culture of our customers
- Networking of our software support with SSI SCHAEFER development teams from other departments (e.g. mechanical components).
- Integration of third party manufacturers from the database and operating system sectors.
- Integration of our customers' systems into the SSI SCHAEFER support network to provide help services online.