Schaefer Case Picking
Store-specific delivery in the food trade: Schaefer Case Picking (SCP)
Would you like to optimise your distribution logistics in the food industry? In this case, you should use Schaefer Case Picking to supply your stores efficiently and automatically. Because SCP adds value in several ways:
Thanks to the automated processes you minimise labour costs and increase the speed of delivery. You will reduce product damages and losses – and the associated returns – by using computer-controlled palletising, with volume and statics optimised based on robot technology. And you will also reduce energy and freight costs thanks to the maximum utilisation of shipping space.
With our packing software for volume-optimised, stable and store-specific stacking, you will benefit from higher efficiency and lower overall costs.
Seamless automation as an overall concept
Our consistently, fully automated SCP concept for tray-based products covers everything from inbound to outbound goods.
- The manual or automated supply from the provisions store (based on forklifts or storage and retrieval systems).
- The automated depalleting of the incoming pallet into individual layers
- The automated intermediate storage of trays in highly-dynamic tray-buffer systems
- The automated order picking and store-specific sequencing of the individual products (cases)
- The automated palleting, including securing (pallet or roller container)
Our innovative optical control system operates without any additional identification system, such as bar codes or transponder, thus saving you a lot of work.