Automated picking systems
The perfect partner for the product: Our automated picking systems
Would you like to increase throughput even further by reducing manual tasks in order picking? By using automated picking systems from SSI SCHAEFER, you can increase performance considerably while also drastically lowering error rates.
Automated picking systems are most often used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and tobacco industries, but are also of significant interest to other sectors which involves order picking of small packaging units.
- High productivity at peak times
- High level of efficiency as no time-consuming manual picking is required
- Consistently high quality and reliability even at peak loads
- Efficient use of space (thanks to a high level of product density)
- Simplest possible maintenance due to adjustable product channels
- Easy integration into existing systems
- Great options for extension thanks to the modular design
Large range of possible solutions
Depending on the type and turnover rate of your products, we will find the best solution that meets your needs. Benefit from many years of experience acquired through a large number of international projects, and the advantages of a complete range of services all from a single source.
For fast-turnover items (from 50 to 350 pieces/article/day)
- S-Pemat: With straight and inclined product channels on one level.
- Multi-Pemat: With straight and inclined product channels on two levels for each module side, suitable for heavier products.
For moderate-turnover items (from 5 to 50 pieces/articles/day)
- SFC-Pemat: With straight and inclined product channels on one level, channel control for 8 product channels each.
- MFC-Pemat: With straight and inclined product channels on two levels for each module side, channel control for 8 product channels each.
- K-Pemat: Dynamic rack for picking with bent or straight product channels and gravity ejectors on compressed air basis.
For moderate and low-turnover items (from 1 to 40 pieces/articles/day)
- Multi-Pemat ECO: With straight product channels on two levels for each module side, one ejector for 4 channels each.